
When it rains, it pours...
Yep.
This picture of Sadie pretty much sets the tone.
3 freaking DAYS of rain. 3 freaking DAYS of hair that looks like I licked my finger & stuck it in a light socket. SIGH!
Speaking of Sadie, I haven't seen her in a week. But ABW is nesting - trying to put together all the baby things and find places to put them away. It's cute, but I miss hanging with her. It's just me & Babe hanging out anymore. (And no, that's NOT a guilt trip for all my friends who read this!!!) I should try to get used to it since it looks like we're going to be moving into our own house this summer. I'm honestly terrified, but if I don't come out of this little safety bubble, I'll never get anywhere.
Speaking of pouring, I've got 2 new Work At Home projects started in the last 2 weeks. Both want about 15 hours/week at a minimum. Add this to my current part-time job, keeping up with an 8 year old & finding time to work for Dad and it's no wonder my bedroom looks like a tornado hit it - let alone the kitchen! AND Babe's in baseball and looking into swim team - possibly a good thing... IF she likes it and IF the schedule doesn't drive me to drink.
Can I borrow about 4 hours? I'll give 'em back in 2027. Promise!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home