Blah... Blah... Blah...
That pretty much sums it up.
Blah... Blah... Blah...
I'm getting another cat today. My baby sister is worried that her cat won't be compatible with her new baby when it comes. Soooo... big hearted sucker that I am, I'm taking her in. With the kitten I'm adopting, that'll make 5. All Inside. Which makes it official - I'll be single forever. The crazy, fat cat lady. I certainly don't mind helping her... I'm happy to help, in fact.SIGH!!
The point is that I'm now 35 and still living with my father, though the infamous pool table
(see photos) is safely ensconced in the garage -- with barn swallows crapping all over it. The bright side is that -- by the end of the summer -- I'll have my own home!But... I'll still have 5 cats.
5 cats, a terminal crush on Tony Stewart and a small house situated next to a helicopter landing pad. At least I won't have barn swallows crapping on my table!
Blah... Blah... Blah... Blah... Blah... Blah... Blah... Blah... Blah...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home