There's No Place Like Home...

Back in the "city", still surrounded by kitties... has our heroine found a place to stay?

Thursday, September 21, 2006


SETTLE DOWN, DAMNIT!!

The cats keep digging under my bedroom door trying to get in and bug me. I've only got 4.

But trust me - 4 is plenty. Maggie and Laura keep trying to see which is a bigger bitchkitty. Orvie is in heaven - stalking the basement and feasting on dozens of crickets. And Sam... Well... Sam's having a little ... difficulty. She's still pulling her hair out - even though I can't see any fleas on any of them AND they've been frontlined. I'm sure it's mental. I mean, no self-respecting cat in her right mind would want to look like a shaved rat. Not without some serious compensation, anyway.

Yes, that's right. We're moved. We're sorta settled - there's still some stuff at Dad's, nothing's where it'll end up and I'm frazzled. The good news is that none of the stuff left at Dad's is stuff we can't live without.

FINE!!

It's nothing I can't live without. BBE the BBG seems to think her computer - which doesn't connect to the 'net and can't run any of the software she's begged me into buying in the last two years because it's not on 98 or XP - is necessary to life. SIGH!!! Pray those Powerball tickets pull me in some serious bucks, please!!

It's closing in on midnight and it's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock off of a high cliff outside. Seriously. Raining. And windy. I'm half afraid I'll walk out to find the Soft Maple growing in the MIDDLE OF MY DRIVEWAY really has turned into a Whomping Willow (as I quasi-jokingly refer to it.) and that it's taken out The Chad. See the picture if you don't believe me. See? Freaking Whomping Willow!! See!!!!!

No, that's not my small house. It's the house across the street from mine. I took this picture from my front steps. BTW - the house across the street is for sale. Wanna be my neighbor?

2 Comments:

Blogger EmilyTheGood said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 PM  
Blogger EmilyTheGood said...

Why, exactly, are you not using this blog?

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home