MOOT IS UPON US!!
Yes! It is finally come!
Bright and early Thursday morning I shall meet a stranger & drive across Iowa, Illinois and into Indiana! We will spend 3 fun-filled days and nights in the company of twenty or so other merry ladies.
I'm almost ready!! The mead is on standby, my toiletries are packed, my suitcase is mostly packed and I've selected a couple of Gerry Movies for viewing pleasure! YAY!!
Now this is not the first time I've hopped in the car with a virtual stranger.
Actually... I know her virtually. We've spoken on the phone once and never met.
Anyway, I've done this before - and forged a fantastic friendship in the process. ("WAKE UP WE'RE GONNA..." moments do that to you!) Still... it IS the first time I've had a car COOOOOOL enough to make the trip!
Thanks again, Sam (& Darlene!)!!
Yes, we're taking The Jack to Indy.
Not sure why I named my 1999 Ford Taurus "The Jack". I think it's a very vague POTC reference... ;)
Bethlynn is, of course, giving me grief but I've come to expect that.
All that stands between complete ease and my present situation is the paper from hell. I HOPE to get my part finished by 3:30pm tomorrow. HOPE. I HOPE like HELL to have the damn thing done by then. Otherwise Ben will have NO TIME to combine everything.
SIIIGH... 'Nuff procrastinating. I'd better get to work!!
Yes! It is finally come!
Bright and early Thursday morning I shall meet a stranger & drive across Iowa, Illinois and into Indiana! We will spend 3 fun-filled days and nights in the company of twenty or so other merry ladies.
I'm almost ready!! The mead is on standby, my toiletries are packed, my suitcase is mostly packed and I've selected a couple of Gerry Movies for viewing pleasure! YAY!!
Now this is not the first time I've hopped in the car with a virtual stranger.
Actually... I know her virtually. We've spoken on the phone once and never met.
Anyway, I've done this before - and forged a fantastic friendship in the process. ("WAKE UP WE'RE GONNA..." moments do that to you!) Still... it IS the first time I've had a car COOOOOOL enough to make the trip!
Thanks again, Sam (& Darlene!)!!
Yes, we're taking The Jack to Indy.
Not sure why I named my 1999 Ford Taurus "The Jack". I think it's a very vague POTC reference... ;)
Bethlynn is, of course, giving me grief but I've come to expect that.
All that stands between complete ease and my present situation is the paper from hell. I HOPE to get my part finished by 3:30pm tomorrow. HOPE. I HOPE like HELL to have the damn thing done by then. Otherwise Ben will have NO TIME to combine everything.
SIIIGH... 'Nuff procrastinating. I'd better get to work!!

1 Comments:
We had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!
After the aborted trip to Moot 3, I missed meeting you. That has been rectified with great delight!
Hugs to ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home