There's No Place Like Home...

Back in the "city", still surrounded by kitties... has our heroine found a place to stay?

Monday, August 04, 2008

Poor AR!! I didn't mean to leave you hanging... Then again, I'm hanging so why not have everyone else join in the fun?

The update? I've had 2 interviews with her. Each was over 2 hours in length.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want that job! She was supposed to call her choice with an offer last week.

I didn't get a call.

Of course, there's a part of me that's not surprised. Monday started with flooding - we got about 7 inches of rain in under 4 hours Monday morning. She was trying to save her animals from potential flood water early in the morning. I have no idea if she's made a decision - or if she's had time to make a decision.

I did call the office last week. I spoke with one of her part-time staff (he was in on my first interview). He didn't know if she'd hired anyone yet. I'm sure she'd have told him if she'd made her decision.

UGH...

I hate waiting.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ArwensRose said...

Why is it that they can be so prompt on getting the interview s done but when it comes to letting you know about a potential life changing decision, it takes a year and a half! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!

Still have my fingers crossed for you dear.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home