I was just reading some old posts after having shown Bret the picture of the "Whomping Willow". Have I REALLY been looking for a new job for almost 6 months???
Oh M'Gawd!!
Okay, so I haven't been killing myself doing it but I HAVE been trying. I've got 2 interviews next week for state jobs. That's got to count for something, right?
Seems like every job I'd really love to have is one I don't get. I've gotten two job offers that would have been great - if I weren't a single mom. And, let's face it, Bethlynn is my top priority.
I'm really tired of being broke & I'm 99% sure I'm not going to make it to Moot this year.
You all have NO idea how much of a bummer that is for me. None.
SIIGH!
Where is PCH when I need them?
Oh M'Gawd!!
Okay, so I haven't been killing myself doing it but I HAVE been trying. I've got 2 interviews next week for state jobs. That's got to count for something, right?
Seems like every job I'd really love to have is one I don't get. I've gotten two job offers that would have been great - if I weren't a single mom. And, let's face it, Bethlynn is my top priority.
I'm really tired of being broke & I'm 99% sure I'm not going to make it to Moot this year.
You all have NO idea how much of a bummer that is for me. None.
SIIGH!
Where is PCH when I need them?

7 Comments:
I'm feeling the 'no moot bummerocity' as well, Deenie Foo-Foo. Keeping my beacons stoked for those upcoming interviews, and giving you a big hug for being the great mom you are.
Thanks for the beacons & hugs, Frinky! It's good to know I'm not alone, ya know?
And beacons and hugs right back to you - just for being YOU!!!
Barkeep, another round of hugs!
I'm sorry you're having such a long slog, looking for your job. I hope it finds you, or you find it, very soon. My beacon remains lit towards that end, and for awesome interviews this month.
I will be joining you in the non-moot room. I seem to now have a string of going to only odd number moots and not to even ones. I have gone to 1, 3, and 5 ... but looks like I will not only miss out on 2 and 4, but 6 too.
How are you doing? Any words from the jobs or is it too soon.
Not really... I've had 2 callbacks from state jobs. I had a 2nd interview yesterday and I have another 2nd interview on Monday.
Not thinking anything is a "done deal" but just quietly hopeful that it'll be soon that I hear something...
I just re-found your blog.
I'll be joining you in the non-Moot event. No way, no how can I make it.
Job beacons continue to burn for you.
Love & hugs!
Well, at least I won't miss out on hanging with you!
Siiiiigh... but I WILL miss hanging with you all.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home