Well, I've got the apartment mostly arranged. Mostly. But there's still too much STUFF!
I've since left the shelter and am working only 2 jobs now. I'm so tired all the time... but I've got a C-PAP machine now - this will be my 2nd night with it - and I'm hopeful it will make a difference in my quality of sleep so that I'm tired because I've worked hard instead of being tired because I'm not sleeping!!
BBE is happy to be back in her old school... for the most part. She still complains that others tease her - for some reason, it really bothers her when people call her the girlfriend of one of her friends. Can't quite figure out why, but whatever, huh?
Okay! Okay!! Enough yelling!! I'll go do my homework now. PROMISE!!
I've since left the shelter and am working only 2 jobs now. I'm so tired all the time... but I've got a C-PAP machine now - this will be my 2nd night with it - and I'm hopeful it will make a difference in my quality of sleep so that I'm tired because I've worked hard instead of being tired because I'm not sleeping!!
BBE is happy to be back in her old school... for the most part. She still complains that others tease her - for some reason, it really bothers her when people call her the girlfriend of one of her friends. Can't quite figure out why, but whatever, huh?
Okay! Okay!! Enough yelling!! I'll go do my homework now. PROMISE!!

5 Comments:
Glad you're settling in. Hope the machine works for you.
A post?!? IT'S A POST!! Hi Deenie!
I hope the C-PAP helps a lot. If it's weird at first, stick it out. My sister's friend Julie has one, and it took her about a month to get to the point where she didn't notice it at all anymore. But it really helps her.
*hug*
How is the C-Pap machine working out for you?
Knock knock knock ... anybody home?
Well, I'm having sinus trouble -- I end up not being able to breathe at all with the darned thing on! GRRR... Think I need a new mask.
MUST call the sleep center tomorrow morning. MUST!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home