There's No Place Like Home...

Back in the "city", still surrounded by kitties... has our heroine found a place to stay?

Monday, August 04, 2008

Damn.

I didn't get it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beccaie said...

Ooh, I missed a place! Thought I'd posted this everywhere you'd talked about it, but I obviously haven't been checking your blog often enough. So, without further ado ... What a fucking bitch!

;-)

Beccaie

3:15 AM  
Blogger ArwensRose said...

I am so very very very sorry dear! I am hoping that the right job crosses your path soon!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Deenie Foo-Foo said...

Thanks, ladies!

I know the right one is out there for me. It's just a matter of finding it. I'm okay. I'm good!

I'm not even disappointed anymore. Really!

8:12 AM  
Blogger ArwensRose said...

Knock Knock ... how are you doing?

12:25 AM  
Blogger Deenie Foo-Foo said...

Hangin' in there, sweetie!

I'm still looking. I'd RATHER have something close to home but I did get an offer from a place in Des Moines.

Just need to decide if I want to drive back and forth or not. I'd already be working 20 minutes now if I took it. EEEK!!

7:20 AM  
Blogger ArwensRose said...

And now adays that is a big question with the gas prices. A little bump in salary, doesn't help if it is spent in gas to get there. And you have to decide how worthwhile your time is.

I miss you!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Deenie Foo-Foo said...

Very true!! I've crunched some numbers and I can make as much from my WAH jobs as I would if I worked the job I just got offered.

I think I'm gonna stay at home and work like this until I get something that is in my field.

LOL!

I miss you, too, AR! I'm worried that I won't get to Moot this year. SIIGH! Money Problems Suck!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home